Ball bustin'

By NattyT on 10:50 AM

Filed Under:





























So, my brother set up a blog, which he insists I write on: "Yo! Think of a name!" followed by: "Yo! write a description."

This can be qualified as bustin' my balls, not that I as a woman would know what ball bustin realistically feels like. Which leads me to the topic of my post.

What does it feel like to have your balls busted? It is a question that woman are faced with every time they see a dude squirm and bitch out because he got hit in the nuts.

So to the men out there, describe the feeling. So that us women can finally put this question to rest.

1 comments for this post

Anonymous

A sharp stinging sensation in the actual balls combined with a duller and yet somehow worse pain sensation in stomach, combined with the mental anguish of being pretty sure you just suffered serious irreparable damage, combined with the anger at whoever caused it, combined with the inability to fight back.

Posted on December 11, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment